American Rapper and Presenter, Joe budden, during a chat show acknowledged the feat achieved by
Wizkid where he stated that his sound doesn’t sound Nigerian but Caribbean.
He said since the SFTOS album dropped, many American Artistes have been stealing his style and that what bothers him the most is that they never bought the album.
In his words;
Wizkid’s album came out… we’ve never talked about it… and it’s amazing. And I don’t think that’s really fair that all you n*ggers can steal Wizkid’s Caribbean bleeping style and flow and songwriting and not buy the album.
”Ya’ll should go buy Wizkid’s album if ya’ll gonna appropriate his f**king music and style. That’s what I did and it’s a great album”
The lady hosting the show had this to say about Wizkid:
”This guy is a super star globally, he’s making moves even if he’s not so present in the States right now… he’ll get there. He’s doing very well for himself.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]