The song is slowly building and becoming a favorite.
The song definitely depicts a traditional wedding vibe and the production by Juls once again is top notch.
The aim was to create a song particularly for weddings or for couples who want that entrance song.
L.A.X and I discussed the concept once I sent him a bunch of beats and he laced Easily. On a personal front, the song is dedicated to my other half. If you love and care for someone deeply you would want to spend the rest of your life with that person. She’s special and the main reason why I have had patience with trying to do music and make a mark with my sound. With the video, I wanted to take it back home and try to depict a short African story with good imagery. The director Kemist Gold and his team did a marvelous job..
Press Play & Share the Vibe!
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]