The song is slowly building and becoming a favorite.
The song definitely depicts a traditional wedding vibe and the production by Juls once again is top notch.
The aim was to create a song particularly for weddings or for couples who want that entrance song.
L.A.X and I discussed the concept once I sent him a bunch of beats and he laced Easily. On a personal front, the song is dedicated to my other half. If you love and care for someone deeply you would want to spend the rest of your life with that person. She’s special and the main reason why I have had patience with trying to do music and make a mark with my sound. With the video, I wanted to take it back home and try to depict a short African story with good imagery. The director Kemist Gold and his team did a marvelous job..
Press Play & Share the Vibe!
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]