Founder of Kanu Heart Foundation, KHF, Nwankwo Kanu at the weekend underwent a corrective heart surgery at the Cleveland Hospital, Ohio, USA
The surgery was carried out during one of his normal yearly routine medical checks at the hospital following the 1997 heart surgery at the same hospital.
Co-ordinator of the Kanu Heart Foundation, Pastor Onyebuchi Abia confirmed the success of the surgery adding that the former Super Eagles captain has since left the intensive care unit, ICU, of the hospital and is recuperating in the hospital.
“He’ll be back home in a few days time”, Abia said in a statement. “I spoke with him Sunday afternoon and he confirmed he’s in a stable condition”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up