Kanye West�sparked a mild-controversy�when the artwork for his�My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasydisc was banned because of nudity. �But with�Yeezus…. he’s completely avoided ANY tension.
With�his newest songs�speaking out against �the corporate machines” and advertisers and publicity tools all together, we guess it’s no surprise he’s made his newest project,�Yeezus, void of any corporate marketing.
His new cd actually won’t have any artwork and it won’t have a cd jacket either! �So what�will�it have? �Apparently, there will simply be a sticker on the back featuring a track listing, according to Def Jam UK’s�DJ Semtex.� ‘Ye’s label mate said:
Forget everything else you have seen, this is the official artwork….No cover, booklet, just a sticker on the reverse of the package with the track list.
Dude should do a freestyle to�2 Chainz’s�”I’m Different” because he really does the most to �stand out.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]