Kim kardashian’s divorce trial date has been set for May 6 by a judge on Friday.
Kardashian’s divorce from basketball star Kris Humphries has lasted longer than the couple’s marriage. They famously split just 72 days after their televised wedding.
Kardashian, 32, filed for divorce in October 2011, Humphries countered the filing with an annulment request based on fraud. The trial has suffered multiple delays since then.
Reports says that the trial date announcement follows the news that Kris Humphries’ attorney Marshall Waller quit. He cited “irremediable breakdown of the attorney-client relationship” as his reason for quitting.
The trial date is favorable to Kim, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July. The date will allow her to end her marriage with Humphries before the baby is due.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]