Rihanna is the cover girl on the recently released Vogue magazine 2015 Met Gala issue. But reality star Kim Kardashian’s name was surprisingly omitted on the list of names of A list stars who also featured in the mag.
Expressing how gracious it is to be the chosen one on the cover [one more time], RiRi wrote on her Instagram: ”WOW!!! I am very honored to have this image selected for the new cover of @voguemagazine !! #metgala2015 #art #fashion #Vogue”.
Rihanna also scored the cover of the magazine Met Gala edition last year when she appeared with pop diva, Beyonce.
It’s sad Kim’s Roberto Cavalli sheer dress wasn’t mentioned on the cover for this year’s edition eventhough she looked really amazing May 2 in New York City with her rapper husband, Kanye West.
However, she was mentioned as one of the best dressed for the night along side, Sarah Jessica Parker, Selena Gomez, Anna Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried and many more.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday