Kim Kardashian’s baby has turned with his head now facing downwards as expected.Last week Kim Kardashian wrote a blog post to fans letting them know that her baby was breech and she had been working on different ways to turn him around. Today she reveals that her baby is no longer breech, but she had to endure a procedure that she describes as more painful than childbirth.
So I wanted to give you guys an update on my pregnancy since my last post,”This weekend, I checked into the hospital and underwent a procedure called an ECV (External Cephalic Version, or a Version), which is done to manually turn the baby from a breech position to a head-down position. They gave me an IV with medication to relax my uterus, and then three doctors attempted to work together to turn the baby.”(Continue)
“Obviously, if it’s an emergency and for the safety of my son, I will get a C-section�but if I don’t need one, I’d rather not,”There was a risk that my water might break or the baby’s heart rate could drop�in which case, an emergency C-section would then take place. I went in with my sisters and my husband [Kanye West]. I was prepared for it all!””They don’t give you any pain medication, and let me tell you: This was soooooo painful. Probably more painful than childbirth.”It worked!!! My baby is in the right position and it feels so good to not have the stress of thinking I need a C-section,” “I’m so thankful for my doctors!
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]