Awesome that our weekly best dressed list is here again, but more awesome that the ladies stole the show this time around. From Tv show launch to movie premieres, here is last week’s best dressed.
At the launch of her own t.v show, ‘At Home with Joselyn Dumas’, which took place at the Alisa hotel on the 26th of July 2013 in Accra, Ghana, the media personality wore a knee length sequin dress which she appropriately paired with white ankle cuff sandals, black clutch and silver jewellery.
On saturday the 27th day of July,2013, the much awaited nollywood flick ‘Torn’ was premiered at the Silverbird Cinemas in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Actress Tonto Dikeh spotted a blonde hairstyle and wore a pink jumpsuit which features a side-bow detail. she accessorised with a gold bracelet and a black-and-gold clutch.
The first edition of ‘celebrity Movie Night’ was held on the 25th of July, 2013. Hosted by Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, we saw loads of celebrities in attendance for the exclusive premiere of ‘The Wolverine’ movie.
Uti wore a branded black button-up long sleeve shirt, black jeans and brown loafers. He accessorised with silver bracelet, watch and tinted shades.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office