Uriel also shared a photo of her new wig shop in Lekki, Lagos and wrote:
Just want to thank God last year I was really depressed and didn’t know where to start, dealing with my mum being sick, losing my hair because of stress, being a up coming artist in Lagos for almost 6 years chei, being homeless, so many things happened, but I took the chance with Big Brother Naija dispite being told not to…..
I’m not saying big brother is your answer, I’m just saying don’t limit yourself go for what you want… have patience be focused and always listen to your instincts even when the going gets tough.
I’m not really good at writing thats why I talk alot. But today I was able to pay for a small place to sell my wigs… you guys know I love to making wigs welcome to @uriellondonwigs proud owner of Uriel London wigs store It’s a small place in lekki phase 1 but to me this is major #bigbrothernaija2017 #wigs #hair #bbnaija2017.. chei now I need interior jesu Oguta help me
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]