FG recently revealed that Amnesty International was very wrong in its report on the movement of military men from the barracks to Lekki Tollgate, where peaceful #EndSARS protesters were shot at on Tuesday, October 20.
According to Mr. Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media & Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, the Lekki Tollgate incident didn’t precipitate the arson and looting spree that spread across Nigeria.
He added that Amnesty International is simply wrong, factless, and will never know beyond what they have been told.
His words, “The prison break incidents in Benin and Oko had happened before Lekki.”
“Orile Police Station was burnt before Lekki. Many things happened before Lekki. So Lekki didn’t precipitate the looting, arson.
“Amnesty International is wrong. They don’t have all the facts; they don’t run this country, so they shouldn’t know beyond what they have been told.
“Amnesty International should do its job. But it’s the duty of Nigerians to look at what they have said whether it’s justifiable or not.”
“Only two ministers had briefs ready.
“The rest are still in their respective states. They should turn in their reports in the coming week and they will help establish the truths about some things.”
“The minister will come with what is near authentic.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]