According to HeadOfSocials, the singer was sent back from the U.S at the point of entry. Below is how they are reporting it:
Nigerian indigenous rapper, Keshinro Ololade popularly known as Lil Kesh might not be entering the United State Of America anytime soon, as he was denied entry at the point of Entry with the immigration officers in USA.
The star’s visa was canceled and was immediately put on the next flight back to Nigeria.
Information reaching us in Atlanta says his ban might be lifted after 5 years.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]