YBNL singer, Lil Kesh who recently lost the Next rated Headies award causing the first industry drama of the year has revealed how he met with his boss, Olamide, sometimes called baddo and the reason his boss caused the bump at the Headies.
The ‘Shoki’ crooner while engaging in a chat at Naija FM, revealed how he met Olamide through label mate, Viktoh.
According to Lil Kesh,
Viktoh brought the link up between me and baddoo.. Viktoh knew Olamide before me for over 6 years I been they do ma tin on street, going from one school to the other and doing my freestyle.
Olamide came to perform at one of the show I went to do my freestyle, and I think he loved my performance and Viktoh linked us up.. Lyrically change the story, He heard the music and sign me immediately.. I no know why God too love me like this.
The ‘Efejoku‘ singer, also dished out on what really happened at the Headies Awards.
we were all expecting me to win and we already planned a party for the win, so it came to him as a shock
Even before Adekunle Gold won the alternative award, he has been talking underground and he couldn’t hold it again that was why he voiced out
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sound Sultan – Fayaa Fayaa ft Duktor Sett [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]