Mavin Records, one of Nigeria’s popular record labels led by amazing producer himself, Don Jazzy has reportedly sealed a multi-million dollar investment with Kupanda Holdings.
According to reports by Music Business Worldwide, the deal with Kupanda Holdings, a joint venture between Kupanda Capital and TPG Growth will help work on operations under the Mavin Global brand to ensure they meet “rapidly growing international demand” for African content, music-wise.
TPG, one of the partners in Kupanda Holdings is a prominent investor revolutionary tech companies such as Uber, AirBnB, Spotify, CAA, and STX Entertainment.
Mavin Records came to be 7 years ago and has a lot of household names as artistes.
They include TiwaSavage, Dr SID, Johnny Drille, Ladipose Di’ja, D’Prince, Korede Bello DJ Big N and DNA Twins.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]