Recently, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle shared a lovely pic of their son, Archie to celebrate Meghan Markle’s first Mother’s Day.
The Duchess of Sussex welcomed Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor one week ago.
Sunday, which was Mother’s day in the US was then marked by the couple who both flaunted a picture of baby Archie among a bed of Princess Diana’s favorite flowers.
The caption read, “Paying tribute to all mothers today – past, present, mothers-to-be, and those lost but forever remembered.
“We honor and celebrate each and every one of you.
“Today is Mother’s Day in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Japan, and several countries across Europe.
“This is the first Mother’s Day for The Duchess of Sussex.
“Quote from “lands”: my mother was my first country; the first place I ever lived.”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]