�Following the huge fine imposed on MTN Nigeria by the federal government, the MTN Group South Africa has announced the resignation of MTN CEO in Nigeria, Michael Ikpoki and that of head of regulatory and corporate affairs, Akinwale Goodluck.
The company said it was part of a new operating structure and senior management changes.Their resignation took effect from 1 December.
Meanwhile, Nigerian telecoms authorities have reduced the $5.2 billion fine imposed on� MTN to $3.4 billion.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office