He revealed this today while he celebrated with the Muslim Ummah on the occasion of the 2020 Eid-el-Kabir.
According to him, the celebration calls for sober reflection and Muslims should use the period to offer prayers for Nigeria.
He added that peace is still very much key in Nigeria if we need sustainable development anytime soon.
His words, “I extend warm greetings to our Muslim brothers and sisters on the occasion of this year’s Eid-el-Kabir.
“This period provides an opportunity to remember the submission of Prophet Ibrahim (Alaihis Salam) to Allah, by which he taught the world the value of sacrifice in relating with one another.
“We must endeavour to sacrifice for others in our daily lives.
“In our pursuits, let us demonstrate the spirit of forgiveness, togetherness, tolerance and patriotism.
“Nigeria’s diversity should be seen as a blessing and as such, it is important to shun violence and other social vices.
“We must embrace peace and harmony regardless of our cultural, ethnic and religious differences.
“Let us use this season to pray for leaders at all levels of government for the sake of national well-being.”
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan