Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie has revisited her past experiences as she marks her son on his 8th birthday today.
Speaking about a few challenges she battled, Angela Okorie said that her son, Chamberline died shortly after she gave birth to him.
She disclosed that the doctor asked them to forget about it, but God intervened.
Her words, “Happy birthday to this Miracle child. When I gave birth to you, You died and the doctor asked us to go. But God proved himself He showed he is God all by himself, He proved to me and to the world that
“It is him that gives life and takes life. You actually died when christ died and resurrected when he resurrected. Every evil eyes monitoring your life
Go blind In Jesus name, Who is he that says a thing and it comes to Pass ,when the lord have not spoken , nobody
“You shall live, You shall explore, The world will celebrate you. You are with the blood of Jesus. You are protected by God almighty. Where people go and fail
“You shall succeed. May the blessings of God Rain on you. My king @realkingchamberline, As it is writing on 5th of September that a special kid with an extraordinary grace shall be born, and you came forth,
Thank you lord for everything.
I will be forever grateful to you lord
My future president I wish you everything best in Jesus mighty name Amen .
“Keep making me and world proud.
Guys help me celebrate my son!”
Congratz to her and the boy.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan