The radio presenter also used the opportunity to reveal his name on her social media account.
See the pic,
Her words, “The GENERAL aka Oluwafikayomi Eli Ikponmwosa.”
Congratz to her.
Tolu Oniru, popularly known as Toolz, is a Nigerian radio personality, talk show host, and presenter. She is best known for hosting The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM.
Toolz was born in London on 6 July 1982. She had her primary education at Talbot House preparatory school in Bournemouth, UK, and secondary education in Nigeria before relocating to study at City of Westminster College. She also has a degree in Business and Mass communication from London Metropolitan University. Her parents are the famous Oniru Royal family of Lagos State.
Tolu Oniru married Tunde Demuren, son of a former Director General of National Civil Aviation Authority, Harold Demuren in Dubai on 26 May 2016. According to report by GlobalTimeng, their 4 year old marriage is currently in crisis as she removes husband’s name from Instagram bio. They have one child together.
In an interview with potpourri Tolu oniru talks on how she got into radio presenting on how getting on radio happened accidentally, as it was her first radio gig, and she wasn’t sure she was any good and how she was certain she would be fired in three months, but that didn’t happen. She described her career was initially on a ‘plan-as-I-go’ basis, but now she tries to plan more and set more long-term goals.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]