The movie star recently took to Instagram to flaunt his baby girl, and Nigerians have been celebrating her.
According to him, he cannot keep calm over his child’s new age, and she will remain his angel for life.
He then prayed for his daughter to be ten times greater than he is in life.
His words, “I can’t keep calm oo.
My daughter, my first child is 16 today.”
“Happy 16th Birthday to my Angel @danielleyuledochie
I still remember that beautiful day in 2005 when you were born.
How happy we were to have you.
The nurses said you were the cutest baby ever born in that hospital.
You never stoped smiling at everyone.
That was also the year I joined Nollywood.
I remember how broke I was then and couldn’t afford 22k for hospital bills.”
“But your birth brought blessings to your mother @mayyuledochie and I.
And we have watched you grow into a very intelligent, beautiful, prayerful and well behaved girl.
The sky shall be your starting point my darling daughter.
You shall be 10 times greater than your father.
You shall respect everyone but fear no one.
Your years on earth will be filled with achievements and blessings and you shall touch lives and be a blessing to the world.
Happy birthday Daddy’s girl @danielleyuledochie”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office