He recently revealed this on Instagram, and his fans have been reacting.
Flaunting a picture of his baby, Safire, that the jewellery is modelled after, he wrote,
Safaree Lloyd Samuels (born July 4, 1981) is a Jamaican-American rapper, songwriter and television personality. Samuels started his musical career in the group the Hoodstars in the early 2000s alongside a then-unknown Nicki Minaj.
Samuels is also known as a solo artist. In 2016, he joined the cast of the VH1 reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. In 2017, he moved back to his hometown of New York City and joined the Love & Hip Hop: New York cast.
Born to Jamaican immigrant parents, Safaree Lloyd Samuels was born in the Brooklyn borough of New York City on July 4, 1981. He has two sisters, Shaneequa and Samantha Samuels. He attended Midwood High School.
Samuels started his musical career in the group the Hoodstars, formed in the early 2000s with rappers Nicki Minaj, Lou$tar and Seven Up.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up