According to Enyinnaya, he stands by what he said and he does not expect to bend the knee for anyone.
He added that only God can make him bow, and if the almighty is not involved, he does not intend to take back his opinion.
His words, “The Igbo man doesn’t kneel for anybody except his Chi”. ‘Chi’ is an Igbo word for ‘a god’.
Former minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who confirmed and revealed Abaribe’s response, praised his courage and talked about how deep he loves and respects the Igbo race.
His words, “The Igbo man doesn’t kneel for anybody except his Chi”–Senator Abaribe Replies Presidency.
“I love this man and I love the Igbo. They are defiant, strong warriors and I really dig that about them. They bow to no mortal but only to God. Such a people cannot be crushed or broken”.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]
- Zlatan – Soro Soke [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]