The movie star flaunted beautiful pictures of he and son having major fun on social media.
Rocking an all-black outfit and a yellow coat, his son wore a blue jean with a matching color of coat as his father.
Jim added that his son is his perfect clone and if he is called the Lion, his boy is definitely his Cub.
An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist. If the links are appropriate you may request whitelisting by following these instructions; otherwise consider removing or replacing them with more appropriate links. (To hide this tag, set the “invisible” field to “true”)
He was born on September 25, 1976 in Libreville, Gabon. His parents are Mr and Mrs Stephen Okolue, whose last name changed to Esomugha from ogwugwu village in Enugu Agidi town of Anambra State. He is the only boy in a family of eight children.He completed his secondary school education in F. G. C. Kwali Abuja from 1985 to 1991.
Jim Iyke studied at the University of Jos, Plateau State where he got a diploma in Banking and Finance and then a BSc in Philosophy.
Iyke is the founder of Jim lyke Foundation for Children with Special Disabilities. He visited Kenya in December 2012 in support of the Make a Change Campaign, a charity project founded by Christopher Grey, and Jamaican dance hall artist Cécile.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Timaya – Okaka
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]