He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he is happy to have fulfilled his pledge to get married last year, and his family is currently blessed with a baby girl who looks very much like his first son.
Lanre added that children born in his family have a certain birthmark, and he is happy to announce that Juwon and his daughter both have that mark.
His words, “I said I was going to get married last year and I did. We did our traditional and court wedding on September 11, 2021. We now have a baby girl and she looks very much like Olajuwon, whom some have claimed may not be my biological son. A man who was sneaking to have sexual intercourse with another man’s wife cannot have the guts to request for a DNA test. Children born in my family have a certain birthmark, and Juwon and my daughter have it.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]