This track initially was recorded about a year ago but it feels like a new song cos of the lyrics and content. The song talks about the challenges the Black Man face in the western world, the Racism and police brutality.
Nasty C decided to lead his voice on the trending ‘Black Lives Matter’ with this record, his own little contribution to Racism and Black Brutality. While releasing the song he shared; ‘Addressing racial injustices in wake of police brutality protests. All funds from the record will go towards Until Freedom & The Solidarity Fund’..
Nasty C has always sought to make the globe even smaller through his music. He has toured Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia, and North America. He has brought his own live performance headline package, the Ivyson Tour, to Kenya, Zimbabwe, Namibia and more. The most recent six-city Ivyson Tour last year was a sold-out smash with over 16,000 attendees in each of the four cities in which it was held (Durban, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Namibia).
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]