An official at the Buckingham Palace has disclosed various “dos and don’ts” to neighbors after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex recently moved into Frogmore Cottage situated in the Queen’s Windsor Estate.
The instructions are as follows, “Don’t approach or instigate conversation if you see the Royal couple
Do say ‘Good Morning’ or some other pleasantry if they speak to you
Don’t pet or stroke their dogs, even if they come over to you
Do not offer to walk their dogs
Don’t ask to see baby Archie or offer to babysit
Don’t post anything through the letterbox of Frogmore Cottage.”
Recently, a lot of people disclosed that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had banned their neighbors from speaking to them. This necessitated an official pronouncement by a Buckingham Palace spokesperson to clear the air on the confusion.
The spokesperson said, “The Duke and Duchess didn’t request this, didn’t know about it, and had nothing to do with the content or guidance offered.”
“This was a well-intentioned briefing to help a small local community know how to welcome two new residents and help them with any potential encounter.”
This briefing sure gives a clearer picture of the situation.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]