A new study claims regular orgasms can reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 20 percent..
According to the researchers from Harvard Medical School,men who ejaculate more regularly throughout their lives lower their risk of the disease.They however did not explain why orgasms could lower prostate cancer risk.
The researchers found that men in the 40-49 age bracket who ejaculate 21 or more times a month reduced their risk of prostate cancer by 22 per cent.This was compared to men who ejaculate four to seven times a month.
They found that the more frequently a man ejaculated throughout his life, the lower his risk of prostate cancer at all three of these points in time.
Dr Jennifer Rider, of Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, said the results are ‘particularly encouraging’ but should be interpreted with caution.
‘While these data are the most compelling to date on the potential benefit of ejaculation on prostate cancer development, they are observational data and should be interpreted somewhat cautiously.At the same time, given the lack of modifiable risk factors for prostate cancer, the results of this study are particularly encouraging.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]