Minaj and Samuels dated for nearly fourteen years according to the up-and-coming rapper, who reveals that Nicki ended things after she learned that he wanted to launch his own rap career years after serving as her personal hype man and assistant, TMZ reports.
While attending the red carpet event for the taping of Versus & Flow, HipHollywood reveals that Samuels dished about what fans can expect from his upcoming music and comments on rumors that he’s planning a scathing diss track for Minaj.
Safaree’s song, �Love The Most” will be released at the end of the week, but we got hold of it, and he’s airing as much dirty laundry as he can in 5 minutes.
Among his gripes … alleged infidelity, refusal to have his baby, coldly rejecting him and rubbing in his nose her new relationship with rapper Meek Mill.
At one point he says Nicki made him look like Bozo the Fool, rapping: “Had to watch you kiss Nas and pretend it’s all cool / Inside I was feeling like a motha f**king fool.”
Their 12-year relationship ended in December, and Minaj quickly rebounded with Meek Mill.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)