He recently revealed that Warri youths should avoid anything that will lead to a breakdown of law and other in Delta State.
According to his Spokesman, Amb. Toyin Agbolaya, the State Anti Robbery Squared should not be scrapped completely for their wrongdoings, instead, they should be reformed.
He added that citizens have the right to protest against what they feel is not going right in the country since it is well within the ambit of the law.
What do you think?
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) is a Nigerian Police Force unit under the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department headed by the Deputy Inspector General of Police Anthony Ogbizi. Since 2012, SARS has come under controversy for being linked to acts of extortion, torture, framing and blackmail.
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad was founded in 1992 by former police commissioner Simeon Danladi Midenda. The major reason SARS was formed was when Col. Rindam, a Nigerian Army Colonel was killed by police officers at a checkpoint in Lagos.
SARS is one of the 14 units in the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department which was established to detain, investigate and prosecute people involved in crimes like armed robbery, kidnapping and other forms of crimes.
During its formation the Special Anti-Robbery Squad was known to operate covertly. SARS operatives were not allowed to wear police uniform, publicly carry guns or have walkie-talkies. They were given unmarked vehicles with sometimes no license plates or private plate numbers during duty.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]