He recently revealed that it is impossible for him to make such a move because PDP made him actualize his vision and mission.
According to him, Obaseki has consistently said he is not quitting the party anytime soon, and if he does, the people of Edo State will not be happy.
He added that APC is not a political party and it is only a gathering of people who came together to take power from PDP.
His words, “It is impossible,” but that “assuming it happens, so what? That is politics. There is nothing wrong if the governor (Obaseki) believes that PDP is no longer the party for him to actualise his vision and mission.”
“But he (Obaseki) has consistently told us that there’s no way he will leave PDP. If he does, for example, the people of Edo State will not be happy and he is somebody I have that trust in.”
“The party clothed him and when it was raining gave him the umbrella.”
“APC is not a political party. It’s people who came together to take power from PDP. That is the crisis they are having together.
“It’s a party of strange bedfellow that came together to conspire against the former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]