She recently had her say via her Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, those saying her husband is either a crimelord or a ritualist are so wrong because her man has always been a hardworking businessman.
She added that the fact is that the money useful to organize the burial ceremony didn’t come from crime or fetish means.
Her words, “If GRACE is a person, it is Obinna Iyiegbu.”
“Am still trying to figure out what happened last weekend…but all I can see is GRACE!!!
My brother, no be juju.no be crime. It’s just GRACE!
The man is grace personified.
Don’t get it twisted, Stop the hate & celebrate God’s grace upon his chosen one. What you celebrate is what you attract
Like he said, WORK HARD!
Whom God has blessed…”
“NB: pls don’t believe everything you read on social media.”
Do you agree?
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up