Olamide has signed a multi-million Naira endorsement deal with alcoholic drink Ciroc Ultra Premium vodka and will become the first Nigerian ambassador for the alcoholic beverage.
Olamide’s management has ignored calls all morning as at the time this report was been compiled and even Olamide didn’t give us a direct answer when we called him but inside sources confirmed to us that the deal has been signed and sealed already.
The money had to be sent in three parts, that’s how huge it is
an insider tells us.
Ciroc Vodka comes in different flavours and Baddo will be helping Diageo who are the distributors in West Africa promote the brand.
By signing Olamide as ambassador, Ciroc is adopting the similar marketing model practiced in the US; the likes of French Montana, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Ray Jay, Funkmaster Flex are all ambassadors for the drink.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]