Olamide has signed a multi-million Naira endorsement deal with alcoholic drink Ciroc Ultra Premium vodka and will become the first Nigerian ambassador for the alcoholic beverage.
Olamide’s management has ignored calls all morning as at the time this report was been compiled and even Olamide didn’t give us a direct answer when we called him but inside sources confirmed to us that the deal has been signed and sealed already.
The money had to be sent in three parts, that’s how huge it is
an insider tells us.
Ciroc Vodka comes in different flavours and Baddo will be helping Diageo who are the distributors in West Africa promote the brand.
By signing Olamide as ambassador, Ciroc is adopting the similar marketing model practiced in the US; the likes of French Montana, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Ray Jay, Funkmaster Flex are all ambassadors for the drink.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Timi Dakolo – Everything
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]