After a long period off the music scene YBNL Boss, Olamide returns with a brand new song titled ‘Eru’. This tune is an Afro-Rap-Pop record with quality production from P.Prime. Baddo Sneh comes through to prove he is still has the banger in him as this song will make you Manya.
‘Eru’ is a banging Rap-Pop sound to up your vibe. The song talks about been Bucks Up, Endowed and Bless.
Olamide says he can never get tired of spending, making money and taking care of his endowed lady.
Olamide’s earlier project was his 2020 ‘999’ EP, a body of work that housed 9 tracks. The EP has dope tracks like; ‘Rich and Famous’, ‘No Time’ and hit track ‘Wonma!‘. This new single is a follow up to the EP which was released in February.
The video for ‘Eru’ video was directed by Clarence Peters.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)