The video is a follow up to his first visuals for the hit track ‘YOU’ which was released in March before his debut EP ‘Get Layd’ in May.
The ‘Get Layd’ EP combines a range of sonic influences, predominantly pop, RnB, reggae, and trap in a fusion that’s not entirely new, but feels refreshing regardless. Evidence of pop influence is seen on ‘Lo Lo’ where the texture of the singing brings some Afro infectious vibe.
‘LO LO’ is a Highlife infused Afrobeat song that shows his Port Harcourt influence and his ability to be versatile.
His vocals are one of his prominent skills and he showed that he has a way of captivating the listener with his voice.. On the song he wants to show his lady of interest some good love that would take away her sorrows.
The music video directed by Dammy Twitch portrays African culture. He was detailed about the African hair styles and fashion sense.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]