Recently, ace actor, Segun Arinze, expressed his anger over one of such films that was poorly scripted.
In a blackberry broadcast, the actor asked Africa Magic channel, a station that airs Nollywood films, to censor the movies they show to their viewers.
Pls Africa Magic should stop showing us all these silly Movies. Am so angry I’m just watching a movie that a girl went blind and her mother paralysed and in order to make ends meet she starts to sell recharge cards. Pray how does she know what denomination of cards to sell being blind? Na all dis kind nonsense dey give Nollywood bad name. Blind girl selling recharge cards?? hiaaaan! God help us
the actor said.
Like Segun Arinze pointed out above, this is one of the errors Nollywood producers make in their films, which insults the intelligence of followers of the film industry.
Some would ask, ‘what can Africa Magic do in this situation?’
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]