A petrol tanker explosion that�occurred�early Friday on the ever busy Benin-Ore expressway in Nigeria has killed not less than 100 people.
Most of those who lost their lives in the inferno, according to eyewitnesses, are passengers who were locked in when the explosion occurred and could not escape from their respective vehicles.
The incident happened around Ugbogwi village, a source on the ground said more than 40 passengers of a luxury bus that belong to a transport company, The Young Shall Grow Motors, were among the unfortunate persons that were burnt in the inferno.
The cause of the accident was said to be a collision between a tanker with registration number GA 71 XA belonging to Dangote and a Young Shall Grow luxury bus.�
The incident had caused serious traffic jam on the two carriageways as rescue activities is still on even as full details of the incident is yet to be ascertain by relevant authorities.
Road Safety and Civil Defence personnel have been�mobilized�for rescue operations.
May the souls of all those who lost their lives in this unfortunate incident rest in peace!
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]