He recently revealed this while addressing Senate Correspondents at a forum to mark his 62nd birthday in Abuja.
According to him, the Senate would on resumption from the Christmas break on Jan. 26, consider the bill for passage, because it is the right thing to do.
He added that PIB is an important legislation that deserves all the attention it can possibly get.
His words, “By the grace of God when we resume, we will start work on the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB); that is going to be one legislation that not only Nigeria but the entire world is waiting for because that will change our economy.”
“Money will start flowing so we want you to be on that journey with us so that you too when the history of PIB passage and assent will be written, your names will be reflected.
“We promised Nigerians that we are going to achieve that by the grace of God in the year 2021.”
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]