Gospel artiste Princess Pat Akpabio is at it again. This time she is all set to launch her fashion line known as Patileon Altitude. But this does not mean that she has jettisoned her love for music. To be sure, she is set to drop a new single off her third soon-to-be-released album titled ‘You Can’.
Her first album was released in the United States of America where she was bred, but the gospel evangelist made a grand entry with a five-star concert at the Le Meridien Ibom Hotel Golf Resort, Uyo, which attracted the high and mighty, most importantly, her brother in-law, Governor Godswill Akpabio. She released a follow up to the album a year after, and it was ‘Right On Time’.
As a woman of virtue, sophistication and class, the album is set for release as a New Year gift and to inspire people to greatness. Pat continues to operate on a global pedestal, touring continents, to make sure that the new album will be widely accepted in the international music community as it will be distributed in North America by Tate Music Group.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]