‘One Life’, on this record, Pheelz encourages the listeners to live life to its fullest. One Life is a clichè often said to encourage people who are feeling down, a bit depressed, lonely, or self-pitying. The energy behind the record is we should live our life happily, that we should never have any regrets, that life should not have any bounds.
Matching the beat’s energy, Pheelz delivers a groovy, sing-along set that shows off not just his skills as a producer but also as a singer/songwriter. The track was produced, written, mixed, mastered by Pheelz. This shows Pheelz’ versatility as a musician. The lyrics are well thought out, which makes the song relatable.
Although he broke out as a singer, Pheelz has gone on to become one of the more renowned Afropop producers of this decade, consistently laying the foundation for some of our favorite hits by Fireboy, Teni, Olamide, Adekunle Gold, Tiwa Savage, and many more.
At the top of next year, ‘Hear Me Out’, the debut project of the producer is set to be released. ‘One Life’ is a feel-good tune, one can decide to move to the rhythm or sit, sing along, and enjoy.
‘One Life’ video is Directed by Olu The Wave, The visuals sees Couples both young and old enjoying lovely moments together, Youths taking over the street with rhythm/vibes and later chilling at the Bar.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)