A Federal High Court sitting in Sokoto has sentenced two persons, Abubakar Umar (Abuja) and Rukkayya Isa(Nana), to one year each and a fine of one hundred thousand naira each for human trafficking.
Abubakar Umar, from Sokoto State, and Rukkayya Isa, from Republic of Benin, were arraigned by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) for assisting and facilitating the activities of persons engaged in the acts of human trafficking from Republic of Benin to Sokoto.
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)