A Federal High Court sitting in Sokoto has sentenced two persons, Abubakar Umar (Abuja) and Rukkayya Isa(Nana), to one year each and a fine of one hundred thousand naira each for human trafficking.
Abubakar Umar, from Sokoto State, and Rukkayya Isa, from Republic of Benin, were arraigned by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) for assisting and facilitating the activities of persons engaged in the acts of human trafficking from Republic of Benin to Sokoto.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Timaya – Okaka
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]