Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said Paul Pogba and David de Gea will not feature in the EPL game vs Liverpool on Sunday because they are injured.
The Spanish goalkeeper limped off during Spain’s Euro 2020 qualifier against Sweden yesterday while Pogba has been out due to an ankle injury.
Speaking on the upcoming game vs fierce rivals, Liverpool, Ole has said the two key players will be sitting it out.
His words, “David needs a scan,”
“I think he’ll be out. It certainly looked like it anyway judging on last night so it’s just one of those things.
“Paul had an injury, he came back, he worked really hard. He came back and played a couple of games, maybe played through the pain barrier,” Solskjaer said.
“He had a scan after the Arsenal game and maybe needed a few weeks’ rest in a boot so hopefully he won’t be too long, but he won’t make this game, no.”
“I can’t tell you 100 per cent [who] is going to be fit as something might happen,”
“But hopefully Aaron and Anthony will last the training this week and be available for selection. If it’s for half a game or 30 minutes I don’t know but let’s see where they’re at.”
Is this doom for United?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)