Reekado Banks was dragged to police custody over controversy involving his manager and a Media Personality at the Ogba Police Area Command in Lagos.
NET has however made findings and they revealed the singer was contracted on behalf of a couple, by the OAP to perform at their wedding but failed to show up, neither did he offer the client who contracted him a full refund.
To this effect, Uwa Idahosa, a Benin Based Media Personality and comedian who contracted the singer on behalf of the couple, dragged Reekado to court but the singer’s manager said they could not refund the full amount, but could part with N800,000.
Sources also revealed that the Police Authorities have given the singer and his manager, Temi an ultimatum till Monday to return the sum of 2million naira to the couple.
At the moment, Idahosa and the management of Reekado Banks’ manager are waiting till Monday to see if the singer will honour the Ultimatum served by the Police.
When NET put a call through to Reekado’s manager, Temi, to get their response on the issue, he, in a stern voice said ‘all the allegations are not true, I will rather let the matter remain as it is. When the right time comes, we will let the public know what transpired between both parties’.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)