Yesterday, we posted a story about the drama going on between Queen Ure and Cynthia Morgan. In the press release it was revealed Queen Ure got a court injunction banning Cynthia Morgan from using the ‘Popori’ word, thereby banning her song titled Popori, Queen says she used the word first, anyways catch the full gist here.
This morning, Cynthia Morgan’s manager, Dj Stramborella [Psquare’s official DJ] and Cynthia Morgan took to social media to blast Queen Ure saying she lied and there was no court injunction ban placed on her song and she has no right to ban anyone for using the same song title.
So I began to wonder, is it possible you can’t share song title with another artiste, is it against the law cos I know so many songs with same title.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]