He recently revealed this via his Instagram page, and Nigerians have been consoling him.
According to him, his late sister, who was a mother to a set of twins, died in London, and he prays Allah would be merciful on her soul.
Shina Pellar added that he would appreciate it if Nigerians pray for her instead of calling or messaging him.
His words, “Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un. May Almighty Allah be merciful to my beloved sister @bimbopeller who passed away in London. It is the will of Allah and I appreciate those who sympathize with us. I appeal that we pray for her soul instead of calling or messaging me. May Allah forgive her for all her sins and grant her eternal rest. Amin yarobi.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Yemi Sax – My Woman My Everything + Thinking Out Loud [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – Change [AuDio]
- Henry Knight – Damilohun [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- A-Q – Red Cups ft Mr. J.I [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Toby Grey – Na U ft Soma [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]