President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the Police to immediately return the security aides of Governor Obiano who were withdrawn from the governor.
This was disclosed in a statement released by Femi Adesina who is the special adviser to the president on media and publicity on Wednesday, November 15.
The Police IGP, Mr Ibrahim Kpotum Idris, had earlier said that the withdrawal of the Aide Camp (ADC) to Governor Obiano was to prevent the re-occurrence of past experience.
Idris gave the explanation during Election Stakeholders’ Forum organised by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Tuesday, November 14 in Awka.
Governor Obiano had during the forum raised the alarm that he woke up on Tuesday morning to find that his ADC had been directed by the Police High Command to vacate him, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
The Anambra governorship election will hold on Saturday November 18.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]