Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has called on the Federal government to investigate the disappearance of leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu after the Military invasion in his home.
The Ohaneze said the Federal Government must be ready to produce Kanu as he suddenly disappeared from his residence after the military staged the operation python dance in his compound at Afaraukwu in Abia State.
In a press conference in Akure, the Ondo State capital, the Secretary of the organization in the state, Prince Erondu Uche pleaded with Nigerians who know the whereabouts of Kanu to assist the government in finding him.
He said: �Although the Ohanaeze Ndigbo does not support Kanu’s agitation, the fact remains that he is an Igbo man, and as Igbo apex socio-cultural organization, we hold it a duty to know his whereabouts, hence the call on the Federal Government to produce him.”
�There should be no ‘sacred cows’ in the fight against corruption; there should be respect for the rule of law by all. Henceforth, the violation of our people’s human right under any guise should stop immediately,” he stressed.
�The administration of President Muhammadu Buhari should ensure that only the services of competent people are employed without nepotism.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid ft Wale – Drop [AuDio]
- Olamide & Lil Kesh – Who You Epp? [AuDio]
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Vector – Follow Me Dey Go (Remix) ft 2face [AuDio]
- Olamide – Baddest Nigga Ever Liveth [AuDio]
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton