Pucado; Mr. Bigger Better Best, is back with another monster hit.
He has announced the release of his first single ‘Ka Be Lai’ from his upcoming debut album ‘Hustlers Banquet’ slated for later this year.
Pucado dropped his critically acclaimed E.P ‘Pukie The Great’ last year in 2014 and has been one of the most highly rated rookie artists since.
The chorus of the song is in the indigenous language of the Ikwere ethnic group of Rivers State, where Pucado kicked off his music career and was discovered while working as hype man for ex label mate Burna Boy Lifestyle.
As Pucado stated on his social media recently “My Debut album is just a celebration of how far I’ve come. From being broke and on the streets to being on stages and TV screens”.
“Ka Be Lai” which translates to “This is our Land” features Star Boy Wizkid on the second verse and South African Rapper K.O of the historic CashTime Life Records on the last verse.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]