I believe that the fact someone from the Niger Delta won the BBA nonsense is very accurate. I mean what other region has been fucked by international extractors more
While the majority jubilate when one of them is given peanuts in corrupt returns for their suffering.
Someone has won but the nation stays losing! Another big L for Nigeria and I don’t mean the late talent.
When big brothers celebration of senseless consumerism and misdirection gets more young people voting than our national elections and candidates , we just need to raise better people, shikena!! I mean I thought we Fela kids were the ‘no do wells’ and the uncouth! How come we care so much?
Re evaluate yourself. What have u learnt in the past 90 days that you couldn’t have learnt just paying attention to your own life?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]