Real Madrid has been listed as the world’s most valuable football club in the latest list of Forbes’ football rich list.
Manchester United had held top spot since business analysts Forbes started compiling the list in 2004 but have been overtaken by Real.
Barcelona now in third place and Arsenal fourth ahead of Bayern Munich in fifth place.
In the list, Forbes values the Spanish giant at $3.3bn with Man Utd in second place on $3.17bn. Barcelona is third. $2.6bn. Forbes found that Arsenal was the fourth richest club, worth $1.33bn, followed by Bayern Munich ($1.31bn), AC Milan ($945m), Chelsea ($901m), Juventus ($694m), Manchester City ($689m) and Liverpool ($651m).
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]