Reekado Banks ‘Rora’ is back to shake the industry.
Reekado Banks is back with good music.
The melodious singer delivers a new single titled ‘Rora’ to quench the taste of his fans.
This record is a mid-tempo afrobeat sound produced by ‘Sensima‘ hitmaker Tuzi.
Reeky baby pleads for mercy from a pretty lady well blessed with an endowment, tells her to Rora (Easy).
He says if she gives him a chance he is ready to change her life.
‘Rora’ is a Yoruba word that means (Take It Easy) in English.
The song is full of melody and strings, a must-listen for everyone.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]